Art Journal

Nature Ramblings ~ Past Times Time Travel ~ Romancing Daily Life

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Olive Another My Dear






It turns out that the public community 
Cañada College, where I take my programming classes and native plants class* was built on the site of an old olive ranch. Ain't that just so terribly historical California like? Golly how romantic, unless mebbe the workers were getting the shaft. Let's hope not... then we can peruse the romantic images. 

* That's the one to give me a break from the programming classes except that there's a bunch of home time stuff I want to do now for that too. And yes there are about 6 hours of in class time/week, so it's not just about heading in for a party amongst the manzanita once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign at least your first name, even if you are leaving an anonymous comment :-)

I'm sure everyone will be polite!

Followers